Story of Day :
Rhododendron rex subsp.
fictolacteum (False Milky-Yellow Rhododendron) Plant Care Tips
Gardening is a wonderful hobby that allows us to connect with nature and create beautiful outdoor spaces.
One plant that can add a touch of elegance to any garden is the Rhododendron rex subsp.
fictolacteum, also known as the False Milky-Yellow Rhododendron.
The False Milky-Yellow Rhododendron is a stunning flowering shrub native to the mountainous regions of Asia.
It features large clusters of vibrant yellow flowers that bloom in late spring, creating a breathtaking display of color in your garden.
When it comes to planting the False Milky-Yellow Rhododendron, there are a few key factors to keep in mind:
- Location: Choose a spot in your garden that receives partial shade, as direct sunlight can scorch the leaves and flowers.
- Soil: The soil should be well-draining and slightly acidic with pH levels between 5.0 and 6.0.
- Digging: Dig a hole twice as wide and deep as the root ball of your plant.
- Fertilizer: Mix organic matter like compost or peat moss into the soil before planting for added nutrients.
- Mulching: Apply mulch around the base of your rhodo